Without clean water, clean air, clean food, a healthy environment and sustainable and regenerative design practices, cultures cannot survive. We recognize the essential role that sustainable living and eco-consciousness plays in the preservation of culture and of life itself. Raíces Eco-Culture programming fosters exploration, study and application of ecological, sustainable, and “green” living practices for individuals, families and communities to build a future where culture and nature can flourish and thrive.
What’s New with Raíces EcoCulture?
- Spring is coming! Order your seeds from the Raíces Seeds Now online seed shop to support Raíces EcoCulture programs.
- Want to save seeds with us this season? Now is the time to join the Raíces Seed Library.
More Raíces EcoCulture Resources
- Check out the new Get EcoCentric website – a resource and information guide from Raíces on topics of sustainability and EcoCentric living.
- Join our EcoCulture Group on Facebook and join in the dialogue.
Ask questions, post links and resources, connect with like minded ecocentric individuals from throughout the world.
- Here is a collection of our “EcoCulture” tagged posts on the Raíces Blog.